Friday 10 August 2012

Yellow mono fairy

I am so very happy to be receiving comments on my blog. I think I have managed to switch the word verification thingy off so please let me know if I haven't. This is all still very new to me. I am still in fairyland today but as I used a sakura stardust pen there isn't too much glitter about. I don't know why this little fairy slipped to the bottom of the box as she is such a sweetie and I enjoyed colouring her. I have made an attempt at keeping to a single colour choice so hopefully it has worked.
Image - Dandelion Clock stamp from lotv 
coloured with letraset pens and sakura stardust.
 Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
  backing paper is from a nitwit digi
and the card is from my stash.
Dies used - Memory box kaleidoscope butterfly ,
Spellbinders eyelet square and Lifestyle lace square,
bling from stash.

Challenge covered :-  Monochrome lili of the valley
~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. great card Flora, love that stamp and it works so well in monochrome!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like, but I think I prefer the "Pink" fairy.
    But that`s maybe just me I like pink!!!
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Flora...lovely yellow card and you have used one if my favourite LOTV image....thank you for visiting my blog and fir your kind comments.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunny colours Flora. Certainly need them today - it's pouring outside and really grey. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora