Friday 3 August 2012

Fairies on the Bottle

It has just brightened up here so I will do this quickly and then I'm out. This started of as an attempt at 'Iris folding' but that is never going to be listed under my accomplishments. I do try the Double MM fun challenge on the JS forum but for this month I have to admit I'm really more of a kaleidescope person. The stamps I used today are all very well used. I think the two outline ones were one of the first craft item I bought online and imagine my surprise when they arrived and I realised how wee they were - however they have proved very worthwhile. I should really have called this post "not iris folding" as I am never mean to fairies.
Everything used is from stash,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora