Saturday 4 August 2012

Wish fairy

Sat here very quietly today, my computer threw a wee tizz this morning and didn't start up correctly and then when it did it didn't want to connect to 'hyberspace'. Still all ok now and I'll get on with this little card. The sentiment stamp is very fine and I had a bit of trouble putting down enough ink with it to do the embossing well, I must remember to use a darker ink next time. I used a memory box buckle die behind the greeting which gave it the bit of colour I wanted. I do like to get more than one use from my dies.
Image - Wish upon a Star stamp from Funky Kits
 coloured with letraset pens and a bit of pencil.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing paper is from Papermania capsule Lemon Sorbet

Dies used - Spellbinders circle, Marianne LR0141 
and Memory Box marietta buckle,
ribbon and candi from stash.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora