Thursday 30 August 2012

True Friends

Well I need a talking to, I have about two boy cards left in my box so if my crafty pals should see me straying towards girl cards and pink or purple in the next week please feel free to nudge me back on track.
I decided to follow a sketch to kick off this boy card and apart from forgetting to mount my dotty paper onto the blue card to leave a small outline I was happy enough. I have used this image before and it always brings a smile.
Image - Tolerance stamp by Mo Manning
 coloured with letraset pens and also half a whimsy sentiment.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and blue backing paper is from my mixed up kid's paper pack
and the dotty paper from papermania liquorice sherbet

Dies used - Go Kreate Frilly #7,  Sizzix Ironwork Frame,
Spellbinder wonky rectangles and  Lifestyle star.

I am entering this card into :-  
Here Come the Boys Sketch #34
Mo's DP2 Challenge #150 - "Lovely Layers" w/Mo image Mos Digital Challenge 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute image Flora which you have coloured beautifully....like your card layout and your stars just finish off the card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, perfect for a wee boy card.
    Like the way you have placed the different papers

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Flora, love these Mo images, they're all so cute!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Flora! Love the shapes you used to add to the sketch! Fab card! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the Flora (just awesome! lol) Love how you coloured the cat... looks like he has a nice white furry belly and face. And you're making me want to order SB Wonky rectangles. I've seen it in a few cards and it's calling to me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute. Love how the stars on the card tie into the star on his pant knee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora