Friday 17 August 2012

X-stitch Mice

A fun challenge on the Joanna Sheen forum as it passes mid month again. This time we need to use a bit of stitching and although I can no longer do any real sewing I found a bit of embroidery thread and had fun. The piercing die made it easy and I will be on the look out for more of the same. I accept I need to put a bit of practice in taking photos of mirror card and it is on my list of things to do, but hopefully it looks ok. I am beginning to wonder about the number of favourite stamps I have, here is another one.


Image - .... Mice Day! (1651K)  stamp from Penny Black
 coloured with letraset pens
and sentiment from lotv set 10.
Paper and card - card blank is homemade
and backing paper is from an old 12x12 Paper Pack,

Dies used - Lifestyle nesting doily rectangles,
Sizzix - Tim Holtz embossing folder 'stitches'
and Magnolia Doohickeys Fairytale Tag,
bling, embroidery thread and mirror card from stash.

~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. such a cute image Flora! great card!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flora what a lovely card, just love that little mouse stamp..great layout too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora