Thursday 2 August 2012

Same image 2 cards

Not going to mention that weather today but I received my new wellies in the post. I played with one of my favourite stamps twice. I also learned a valuable lesson, diecut your topper before putting the bling on, even with a soft piece of card to protect the bling the bigshot took revenge.  A few days ago a friend put a card on her blog with some lovely nitwit paper and I thought "I like that lots", fortunately I checked what I had already downloaded and there it was, already done. (One up against FM, I have to work very hard at being that logical). Part of these cards is my attempt to use some stash so hopefully they don't look to bitty as a result.
Image - Daisy stamp from some time ago
 coloured with letraset pens.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing paper is from Nitwit digi papers

Dies used - Marianne LR0236, and Die-namics Let's Chat
Card 2 and my attempt  to use more stash.
 coloured with letraset pens.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing paper is from Papermania Lemon Sorbet

Dies used - Marianne LR0156 , spellbinders circles, 
 and a CREAlies die from Joanna Sheen shop
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Flora, Love both of these cards, that image is so sweet. They certainly do not look like you have been using up "bits" from your stash.
    I find you can make some stunning cards from your left over bits, just needs a little more working out sometimes.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora