Sunday 12 August 2012

Walkies

My goodness the thunder rolled on and on this morning. Decided against putting my computer on just in case although I think the lightening was being doused by the heavy rain. My kindle has gone to sleep so I'm charging it up and hoping it will reboot, it is still under guarantee. So it is a good job us crafters don't need technology, especially as I had the forethought (or luck) in printing the paper yesterday. So fun was still had this morning and although I didn't come up with a super photo I am happy with the card. I double stamped this image and layered it and although a bit finicky for me to do I like the result.
Image - Lead the Way stamp from Funky Kits
 coloured with letraset and copic pens with a bit of sakura stardust clear.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing paper is from a nitwit digi.

Dies used - Memory Box orchard tree frame, 
Spellbinders labels,
and Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax,
bling and mirror card from stash.

Challenge covered :- The Sugar Bowl: Challenge 89 - Maria Therese's Sketch (Butterflies)
~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Wow! I love it that image is wonderful,
    and that die is a must have.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flora this is lovely...love your memory box die and your gorgeous image...We had glorious sunshine this morning and now the rain is back...oh joy!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and love how you have used the die,thank you for joining us at The sugar bowl this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card! I love how you have used the die as a backdrop to the image, I think I might need these!!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Flora, I called you Fiona, I obviously need glasses!!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Pami, I am well used to it. xx Flora

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora