Wednesday 29 August 2012

I Can Fly Too

After getting my whole post written yesterday and then for some reason it disappeared (I suspect I pressed the wrong button lol) hopefully it will be plain sailing today. Fun load of bits on my card today and it is an easy card as it is pink so I'll be popping it into the pink challenge.

No image today but a die cut bear from the DieMonde range
 Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6
  backing paper, ribbon and bling from my stash.
Dies used - Memory box kaleidescope and Moonlight butterly
the sentiment is made on the computer and cut with a Designer labels die. 
The offcut of brown card is heavily embossed and highlighted using a promarker.
 
I am entering this into :- In the Pink - Challenge#2 - Things with Wings..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Flora...well theres certainly lots of wings on your pretty pink card...sweet little bear image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card Flora - and very pink lol!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you cant say he is not PINK!!!!! cute card though.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Flora

    Well this is a gorgeous pink teddy bear.... and certainly fits our 'Things with Wings' challenge... You have created a fabulous layout and I love those butterflies!

    Thanks for joining in our Pink Fun... Good luck with the card and hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine (Posh!) x
    ITP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, I like your embossed backgroud for the bear and also the pretty butterflies.

    I saw you @ In the Pink, I'm number 17 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora