Thursday 9 August 2012

Pink fairy

Where did all this pink paper and card come from? In fact I have to own up, it is never far away and just what you need on an overcast Somerset day. Also never far away is my collection of great fairy stamps. My Celtic roots allow me to enjoy every minute of playing with fey items and with Gaelic songs playing in the background this card was all about having fun. The sentiment says it all again.
Image - Hazel stamp from Funky Kits
 coloured with letraset pens.
Whimsy Take Flight sentiment,
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing paper is from a 6x6 pad (I've lost the front)

Dies used - Sizzix Tags rounded to create the oval
Spellbinders rectangle and square,
and Whimsy Double Scallop border and the Kites,
ribbon and pink card from stash.

Challenge covered :-  ( Totally Gorjuss   -   Challenge 143 - Its a sketch )

                                                            FIFTY SHADES OF.................. PINK!

~~~~~~~~~~ 

9 comments:

  1. such a cute image - and very pink! great card
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute fairy and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. Could you please mention the challenge name next time, thanks a lot. Also please turn off word verification as it is very hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Flora - sweet image.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! i love it,
    Great wee image, love the border.

    Have to agree I have to have a couple of goes with that word verification thing.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card...... and such a fabulous sentiment!! I certainly let my fairy fly as often as I can!! Trouble is, she tends to leave so much glitter around my house from her wings!

    Thank you for joining in our very first challenge... Hope to see you again in future challenges... I'm really so excited that so many people have wanted to take part!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute fairy...love the vibrant pink pearlescent card..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there fellow Pink lover. Isn't it fabulous about the launch of In the Pink? I stopped in for a closer look at your card. I'm linked at #1 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    I love that little fairy, she's so cute. That is one amazingly HOT pink card!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there,
    Fabulous pink creation, love it.
    Isn't it great to be able to use pink freely and not keep it as a guilty pleasure. lol
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I love the cute fairy image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora