Friday 31 August 2012

Yellow Belt

Love this feeling of crafty pals leaving such friendly comments on my blog. I do so enjoy reading them.
I have been double good this week, my only purchase has been my canvas paper and this is boy card number two.  I will have to stretch my memory back to growing up with three brothers to get my imagination going. I will admit that this image took a minimum of colouring in but hopefully that yellow belt covers the important element.
Image - Karate Kid stamp from lotv 
coloured with letraset pens 
also lotv sentiment stamp from set 6 which I embossed.
 Paper and card - card blank is a 19 x 12cm made using Paper Mill card
  backing paper mixed up kid's paper pack
bits and bling also from my stash.
Dies used - Designer labels die and
Spellbinders circles.
 I would like to enter this card in  :- 
 Anything but Square Lilis Little Fairies Challenge

5 comments:

  1. such a cute boy card Flora - love the LOTV boy images they're all so cute!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon,
    I love your card, LOV do the best images for boys IMO, as you know I have 2 Grandsons so have used lots of their images on bits and pieces for them.
    Hope your weather is better than ours, Monday Morning at 9am when that plane takes off can not come quick enough.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card Flora....these LOTV images are great. If you like LOTV my not join in our challenge over at St Lukes Charity card challenge..we have some LOTV images to give a way in September (tomorrow)

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy you really do such a nice job on these LOTV images. This one is a cutie and contracts on another boy card. I also pat myself on the back when I make minimal crafty purchases... ahh.. but this is not one of those weeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Flora I love these LOTV images and this one I did last month for my grandson, he loved it

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora