Wednesday 1 August 2012

Simple Tractor

A bit of an overcast day here but an early start for me. I kept this card totally simple in the end having had 2 goes at colouring in the image. Got so close to it the first time and then messed up completely, never mind. Don't know where this year is going to but it is hurtling along at a fair pace. The card - This little fella is such a cutie and reminds me so much of my friends little boy. I have messed up my corner rounder cutting thick acetate so the corners aren't quite what they should be, must get hubby to look at it. Please spy my new die which is chat bubble. I'm really taken with these so you will see more of them. I suppose to be honest I'm just addicted to dies.
Image - Little Farmer stamp from Funky Kits
 coloured with letraset pens.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing paper is from Nitwit digi papers

Dies used - Spellbinders Frame4, and Die-namics Let's Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora