Wednesday 22 August 2012

Posh Hat

It's Wednesday and all is fair to middling , the weather has succeeded in it's dastardly way and we have a drip from the roof, still it is due replacement next year so it will have to wait until then. Hopefully it won't eat into my crafting budget, but if I really owned up, if my crafting stash was laid out singly I may be able to cover the country. Therefore it is very important that I should use some up and try not to buy too much more. Why oh why are there so many tempting things and so little will power.
I would like to say I am very happy to have new followers and also lovely comments. 
The backing paper I used for my card was a free gift with a purchase I made so I don't know where it came from, the jute ribbon was a purchase made when I was too sleepy, and clicked the wrong item into my basket, I was supposed to be buying some seam binding, but I think it was a happy accident as I do like it..
Image - New Hat stamp from lotv 
coloured with letraset and marvy pens.
 Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
  backing paper was a free gift
and the card is from my stash.
Dies used - Marianne Craftables CR1201 and
Spellbinders squares,
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I would like to enter this card in the challenge :-  Oh So Girlie lili of the valley
~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Flora....well this ceretainly is a 'girly' card..sweet image and love your card layout

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I'm laughing as I read this because I've done that! Ordered 2 of one thing because I was half asleep craft shopping in my pjs. But like you I was happy in the end though. Love your sweet card today Flora. And I have absolutely no Marianne Craftable dies --- how have I allowed this to happen?! lol. Sweet lotv image too. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Flora,
    That`s what comes of getting up too early in the morning, we order things that we really don`t need, as long as you can use it, it is a bonus.
    Love today`s card, it has made think about these LOTV images and where I have put mine. Edna, over at Another Day an Other Card has also used one today as well.
    Thank you for your comment on my Blog, much appreciated.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora