Thursday 14 June 2012

Thursday, 14th June 2012

Way before the lark this morning


I don't often get a night's sleep and last night I gave up and mooched around but was too tired to craft so watched some crafting on TV instead. That is what I get for being stressy having left this card undone until the last minute yesterday. I used the brand new house die I received in the morning post and whereas I normally like to play first, but no, this was one cut and get on with it.




Important element - nudges from my pals on the Joanna Sheen forum 
to get on with this card
Image - Bella with Flowers stamp from Wild Rose Studio
 coloured with letraset promarkers and tria pens.
sentiment stamp from lotv embossed
Paper - 6x6 from the Bella paper pack
Dies used - marianne " Craftable die House-2", and 
one each from "Anja leaves" 2 & 4
- Go Kreate "Ornament Frilly 10"
- Spellbinders "Grand Labels 4"

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora