Friday 8 June 2012

Friday, 8th June 2012

 A wee pirate card !

This is definitely fun to do. My only problem is that I start looking at blogs and start looking at items used and go to those sites and before I know hours have passed.
My card today is for a wee lad who has a great imagination, so I know he will like it and I thought I would also enter it in a challenge.




Image - Land Ahoy stamp from lotv
 coloured with letraset pens.
Paper - trimmed 6x6 but cannot remember the pack name.
Dies used - sizzix trunk.
I also used a pair of pattern scissors which I really should use more often. 


Challenge Covered:-  Lili's Little Fairies challenge One for the Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora