Saturday 16 June 2012

Saturday, 16th June 2012

Fun Football!

Yesterday was such a trying day. I had to go to the surgery to give blood samples, no problem with that bit, but after I left home we got such a downpour of rain, it was so bad that my wipers couldn't keep up with it. By the time I got back home I had a headache.  I had to make a wee boy card and thought I would try one of the "sketches" in blogland.  It is harder than I thought. Honest the paper with the small squares is more blue than it shows in this picture. (getting away from purple hee hee). I used ellison thin die cutters which are bright green and managed to lose one of them twice and the other one three times, including putting one back in the box before making the cut, Everything I put down on my desk disappeared into another dimension. The fun part was shrink plastic, even better than embossing. This stamp is so much fun.
Image - Striker stamp from Funky Kits
 coloured with letraset pens.
Paper and card from stash
Dies used - ellison thin dies Jersey and Trophy cut from shrink plastic

Challenge Covered:- The Sugar Bowl: Challenge # 86 -Maria Therese’s Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora