Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday, 10th June 2012

My favourite colours card !

I am easily tempted to use lilac and pink on my cards and this one is no exception. I also have a bit of a bad habit of tweaking my cards and adding a little bit extra bling, however this is another card which was just great fun to make. The unusual thing about this card is that I have not used any dies.






Image - Maisie Sitting Pretty stamp from lotv
 coloured with letraset promarkers and tria pens.
Paper, card bits and bling from my stash

Although I have not used my pens very much yet, I am enjoying doing so and have decided to pop this into the challenge.

Challenge Covered:-  I Love Promarkers - Challenge 120 - For a Little Girl

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Maisie looks great in pink and lilac. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for someone who hasn't used her pens much yet you are certainly doing a grand job so far. The way to get really good with them is to visit lots of cards makers sites who use them and study what they have done or have a look at YouTube tutorials, you can learn loads there, I am self-taught and I think I do a decent job with my pens so give it a go, you won't go far wrong. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMArkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again really soon.
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora