Sunday 15 July 2012

So Hot

Had to use a bit of imagination for this card, mixed with a lot of wishful thinking. The stamp is another of my group of 3 girls I got lately so I might use the last one tomorrow. This card was all about having fun and I used 3 colours of embossing powder to do the sand. Still finding glittery embossing powder where it shouldn't have gone but that is me and glitter.
Image - So What! stamp from Funky Kits
 coloured with letraset pens.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing from First Edition, Bird Song

Dies used - Marianne LR0236 (my latest purchase), and Spellbinders square
also greeting and candi from stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora