Thursday 25 October 2012

Glitter Fairy

Hello my crafty pals, I hope you are all well, and crafting mojos present and well behaved. I can say for certain now that die cutters are the best thing since sliced bread (you should see me trying to slice bread lol). You will not be seeing a great deal of hand cut decoupage on my blog unless one of my daughters feels she wants to do some cutting. She did the most difficult layer of Cromford for me but this one is all my own work.
I love this image but it is a bit tricky to cut but that is osteoarthritis/my manky hands for you. I hope the glitter shows up in the photo – if it doesn’t I’ll pop some on the camera lense if there isn’t some already there. That’s me and glitter. Should I feel like a goody two shoes using my CDs? Thank you all for visiting me and leaving comments it makes me happy reading them.



Image – Joanna Sheen, Enchanted Dreams decoupage.
Paper and card - card blank is an an A5 made from Centura Pearl White
Glitter and bling from stash.



15 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet Flora. Just look at that angelic face! I do feel for you with your artritis. My hands are in the early stages - both thumbs aand index fingers at present. Fortunatelly I am right handed and my left hand is the worst. My father in law used to say "Getting older is not all it's cracked up to be." But it sure beats the alternative. LOL! Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Flora, this is gorgeous the image is delightful and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Flora love that sweet image, she's adorable

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flora what a gorgeous image she is simply adorable

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, such a stunning design. I love the artwork on this CD, wish I had chance to use it more

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, the image is so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Flora,
    beautiful card. Love the image it is soooooooooo sweet and cute.
    The colours are amazing.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Flora. I love all Joanna Sheen's CD's and I do have most of them. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! My! Goodness! Flora how sweet is that wee face. I love this it is gorgeous.
    I have almost all Joanna`s Cds but did not buy this one. I am not using CDs as much as I used to. They are all just gathering dust these days.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's such a lovely image - you did this card really well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just gorgeous Flora. Its my eyes that let me down with decoupage now:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodie two shoes? I smiled at that Flora! Lovely card though! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful image Flora - your card is fabulous.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow so beautiful flora.i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card, I love it :O)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora