Monday 10 September 2012

Wee Fairy 1

No complaints about this last week weather wise but my only crafting was one family card. A couple of months ago I bought a magazine, my only one this year so far, with the aim of having a good read while in hospital, an event subsequently canceled but will happen one day. Anyway that resulted in my getting a set of free Wee stamps so I played with one this morning. And yes I am to be nudged back to creating my boy cards which I have enjoyed making.
Image - Summer Fairy stamp from WeeStamps
coloured with letraset and sakura pens.
 Paper and card - card blank is a 17x12 cm from stash
  backing paper from Prima Almanac 6x6 Paper Pack.
Dies used - Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily, Queen Anne's lace 
and Sweet William flowers.
 I am entering this into :- In the Pink - Challenge #3 - PINK and Anything But Square

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Flora, such a lovely image and layout

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's sweet... and free is my favorite kind. 8)
    Love that doily & Queen Anne's lace too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Flora...I saw your card over on the "in the pink" challenge and wanted to say your card is delightful. Love the green with the pink and the image is pretty. Suzanne :) PS..I too am an early morning person so from one lark to another ...hello! 4.15am rise for me this morning hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card Flora, love the colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Flora - this is so pretty - lots of gorgeous Pink, and a beautiful image.
    Thank you for joining us at ITP - we would love to see you again!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora