Thursday, 16 August 2012

Muted colours

Well we will have chalked up 36 years of married life later today, I can just about remember the summer of 1976 and some bright spark said we were going to have a repeat of it this year, was he ever wrong.
I haven't used muted colours on a stamped image for ages, see I still couldn't resist pinking it up. This stamp is usually used as a Christmas stamp but I took away the holly and the lantern as I like to get more use from my stamps. I did give her back a lantern of course. There is even a smidgen of Polychromos Pencils used, gosh will I enjoy playing with these.


Image - Willow with Lantern stamp from Whiff of Joy
coloured with letraset pens and a smidgen of Polychromos Pencils.
 Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
  backing paper is from Iabelle's 6x6 pack
and the paper is from my stash.
Dies used - Lifestyle lace square, lantern is a bit of Cheery Lynn E130,
 Magnolia Doohickeys Tilda Doily, hellebores and doily flower
die-namics Royal leaves and crealies 11 ,
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenge covered :-Challenge 56 - Pink and Green   Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Flora, That card is stunning I just love how you have colored the image.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Flora on 36 years. 8)
    Pretty pretty card. Love WOJ and especially this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora