Monday, 30 July 2012

Looking Serious

Another jump in time, I did no crafting last week at all and was amazed yesterday to find I still had 10 alcohol pens on my desk from my last card, am I am so untidy, or else something has been playing in my absence. I did do some shopping however and into my basket dropped this stamp which has been on my wish list for some time. It is every bit as good as I expected and gradually clear stamps are growing on me. I was originally very squeamish to touch them and it was not helped by one tearing in half. So here it is and it took some time to put the card together as I had a break half way through so hopefully it works.
Image - Rae with Journal stamp by Mo Manning
 coloured with letraset pens.
Paper and card - card blank is a 6x6 from Joanna Sheen
and backing paper is from Bird Song paper pack

Dies used - Marianne LR0141 and LR0229
 and a CREAlies die from Joanna Sheen shop
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
Challenge Covered:-Wild Orchid Challenge blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I like, I really, really like.
    I have that image somewhere must dig it out again

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora