Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Tuesday, 12th June 2012

My Moment of Clarity

I don't get many of these so I have to make the best of them. I have been looking for some rectangle dies but not finding what I want and yesterday while looking at a friend's blog it suddenly occurred  to me that all I needed to do was join two cuts from my square dies up. This post is therefore to remind me what I should be doing before my goldfish memory strikes again. 



Seem to be stuck on pink/lilac/purple, must try something different. 

Update on Thursday 14th.
The finished card. 

Image - Stitch in Time from Penny Black
 coloured with letraset pens and ColorBox inkpads.
Dies used - marianne "LR0157"
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenge Covered:-Challenge 52 Anything Goes Wild Orchid Challenge blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading them and knowing that I have company. Crafty hugs. xx Flora